Get Your StoryTime Play Membership
Get your books ready and we will provide you with all the activity ideas you need.
HIking Day, by Anne Rockwell, is a book about a young girl and her family as they enjoy a day hiking and all the wonderful things in the outdoors that they encounter.
Room on the Broom, by Julia Donaldson, is a fun repetitive and rhyming book that all kids love to listen to. Children can make great predictions about the story as the witch and her friends fly through the air and continue to accidentally drop things off the broom, recover them and find more friends along the way. When the witch is in danger, her new friends collaborate and save the day!
No Turkey for Thanksgiving, by Jacqueline Jules, is a story about a little Vietnamese girl and is worried that she is not having turkey for Thanksgiving, but learns that other families have different traditions for the holiday too.
Bad Apple: A Tale of Friendship, by Edward Hemingway is an adorable story about the friendship between an apple and a worm. The book has fun figurative language that makes it even more enjoyable to read. It also is a great segway into discussing standing up for yourself.
How StoryTime Play Works
Start Your Subscription
Subscribe now to get 2 book write-ups a month. (Books Not Included)
Get Access To Activities
Every month 2 new book write-ups will be added to your account.
Enjoy The Activities
What is included with the book write-ups each month?
- 2 book write-ups a month (book not Included)
- Vocabulary list, questions for teaching inferencing skills to enhance comprehension and journal prompts
- Detailed activities that cover learning outcomes for Math, Language & Literacy, Science and Art
- An exclusive Facebook group just for members with bonus activities and Q & A
- Access to our book bank
- Save hours of searching the internet for activity ideas